An Online Program for Parents and Educators!
This course gives you the groundwork to teach Mindfulness to your family and students providing you
with the tools, mindset, and communication to empower yourself.
This three-month course offers the curriculum and methodology inspired by Jon Kabat-Zinn.
In 1979, Jon Kabat-Zinn founded the Stress Reduction Clinic at the University of Massachusetts
to bring a form of meditation known as mindfulness into the medical mainstream.
Learn how to integrate Mindfulness into your everyday life using our
research-backed programs inspired by the Mindful Based Stress Reduction Program.
Our programs are well resourced from the wisdom of world-renowned leaders of Mindfulness.
Our online programs set you up for success by offering the support of live
one on one coaching so that you can have lasting results.
“It’s about PRESENCE OVER PERFECTION” –
– Brittany Hudson
– Cindy Walter
Live Mindfully Will Include
- 8- week children’s Mindfulness Curriculum.
- 8 pre-recorded video tutorials
- (3) 45-minute coaching calls for discovery,
implementation, and integration.
- 5 pack of daily guided meditations
specifically designed for you and the
children in your life.
- 25-hour Mindfulness Certificate.
You Will Walk Away With
- A Foundation of Mindfulness so you feel confident sharing the principles of Mindfulness with your family or students.
- An Intimate relationship with your bodymind and emotions to support healthy relationships in your life.
What You Will Need For This Workshop
- Personal Mindful Journal
- Full Catastrophe Living book by Jon Kabat-
- Date: Get started anytime that works for you!
- Location: The convenience of your home or anywhere you’re traveling.
- Teacher: Breeanne Macouzet
Week 1: What is Mindfulness?
real conversation. Discover the Attitudes of Mindfulness.
Week 2: Mindfulness and Stress Reduction
and 6 habitual styles of thinking.
Go from stressed out to a whole new peaceful way of thinking!
Week 3: Body-Mind Connection
immune, musculoskeletal, digestion, circulation and respiratory.
Learn how to respond vs. react so you can start living in peace.
Week 4: Mindfulness of Thought and Emotion
Learn healthy and positive ways to cope with emotions
Week 5: Mindfulness for Stress and Anxiety
Learn the latest tools for coping with stress and judgments.
Week 6: Mindfulness for self-love and Children training
your brain for self-love!
Week 7: Interpersonal Mindfulness
language of Mindful communication and listening to improve your most meaningful
Week 8: Deepening & Integrating the practice
Implement life-changing goals, and daily rituals to keep you living mindfully.