Looking for something to jump start your mornings? Do you feel like your mornings are starting without you sometimes?
Morning Rituals have transformed my life in the best possible way!
They have brought peace, happiness, and increased energy levels to all the clients I have worked with.
This day in age every moment is filled with distraction and calling for our attention.
What if you decided to put yourself first in the morning, and fuel your body with the right nutrition on every level?
Could you imagine having more energy and feeling more at peace?
Instead of the vicious loop of exhaustion, high-stress levels and feeling overwhelmed trying to manage life?
Implementing the right Nutrition for your mind and body is crucial to our health. We must break the cycle of high stress and start SOMETHING NEW!
This takes courage because if you are feeling exhausted and overstressed the last thing you want to do is add one more on your to-do list. Don’t think of it as adding one more on your to-do list think of it as a NEW LIFESTYLE with NEW integrated habits that help you ACCOMPLISH more on your to-do list.
Here is my morning ritual that takes 25 minutes and I guarantee This 7 step ritual will change your life.
- Wake up in the morning and feel your body from your toes all the way to your hair and think and feel I AM SO GRATEFUL TO BE ALIVE! How often do we take for granted the blessing to be alive? How often are we in denial about when we are going to die.
“Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure”. -Oprah Winfrey
2. Right as you get out of bed, Make your bed to keep a clean and organized space.
A clean, organized space is a clean and organized mind.
Then light sage, palo santo, or diffuse your favorite essential oil blend to ignite your senses. Igniting your senses brings you into the present moment and invites peace into your environment.
3. Grab a scoop of coconut oil, 1-2 tablespoons to be exact and gargle with it for 3 minutes. You can add a drop of Myrrh essential oil, clove, or peppermint if you want to add some flavor. Swish the oils around in your mouth and go in the bathroom mirror and look directly in your eyes and say: “I Exist, I AM Valid, I AM Enough”.
We as human beings yearn for connection and love and the first step is us connecting with ourselves. If you are a parent, you are setting the groundwork for how to take care of yourself which is one of the most valuable gifts you can give to your children and will pay off in the years to come.
4. Drink an 8oz Glass of Lemon Water and Say: “I AM Healthy, Healing and Strong”.
How blessed our we that we have access to clean drinking water when 780 million people do not have access to clean water.
5. Drink an 8 oz Glass of Celery Juice and say out loud : I AM Radiant, Generous, and Abundant“.
Celery juice has all of your trace minerals and salts that we need on a daily basis because most of our soil has been depleted with these essential minerals we are not getting them from our food source. HCL hydrochloric acid is a wonder worker! It aids in digestion and It assists in the absorption of B12, calcium, iron and proteins. Medical Medium shares how its even cured thousands of people with their chronic mystery illness.
6. Set an alarm for 5 Minutes and Sit in a Calm Space and Meditate. Start with 12 Deep Breathes. If you don’t know how to meditate start with one of my free meditations on Soundcloud.
7. Make a Green Smoothie to alkalize your body to protect it from daily toxins we encounter. Close your eyes and say these words as if you mean every one of them: ” I AM BEAUTIFUL, PRESENT and will make choices that create more love and connection”.
My Super Power Green Smoothie Recipe:
- ½ Cup Wild Blueberries
- 1 Date
- 1 Banana
- 1 Scoop full of Fermented Spirulina (My favorite is from Body Ecology).
- 1 Scoop full of Vitality Super Greens from Body Ecology.
- 1 ½ Cup Water
On days when you need more energy, add in 2 tablespoons of raw cacao and 2 tablespoons of Maca.
Check my Coffee Replacement Recipe here.